While students often graduate with a diploma, certificate, or some other physical proof of their academic accomplishments, there’s another takeaway that motivates students to further their education: confidence! As our 125th year of helping students accomplish their academic goals comes to an end, we asked students how Penn Foster has helped them become more confident in their academic, professional, and personal lives. Here’s what they had to say:
* “Penn Foster has given me the confidence to not only pursue my dream, but the confidence to believe that I can accomplish it as well.” – Silvia C., Veterinary Technician Associate Degree student
* “I feel as though I have something to be proud of, and that I can enter conversations with a level of confidence I’ve not felt in years.” – Trevor A., Graphic Design Undergraduate Certificate student
* “When I first started in the veterinary technician field I was so shy and lacked confidence. I feel more familiar and comfortable with certain topics, and am able to confidently explain them to clients every day at my work!” – Natassia C., Veterinary Technician Associate Degree student
* “Penn Foster has helped me become more confident in sharing my ideas and opinions, and more prepared to take on a challenging, better-paying position.” – Evelyn W., Finance Associate Degree student
* “I have every confidence that no matter what life throws at me, I can – and will – reach my full potential in this field.” – Laura G., Veterinary Technician Associate Degree student
* “Earning my certification with Penn Foster has helped me become much more confident at my job.” – Elizabeth B., Dog Obedience Trainer/Instructor Career Diploma student
* “As a full-time employee and mother I definitely wouldn’t be able to handle the stress that comes with attending a traditional college, but Penn Foster has given me the confidence to see my education through.” – Danielle D., High School student
* “Penn Foster’s Early Childhood Education program has given me the confidence to incorporate new techniques into my own child care business.” – Heather A., Early Childhood Education Associate Degree student
* “It’s exciting to learn more about veterinary technology, and being able to use the skills I’ve learned in front of other coworkers is enough to boost anyone’s self-confidence.” Is Superiorpapers legit – Stephanie E., Veterinary Technology Associate Degree student
* “My experience at Penn Foster has helped my confidence level both at work and in my personal relationships, and I feel more confident making decisions.” – Amy L., Business Management Associate Degree student
* “Penn Foster has given me the confidence I never thought I would have when I decided to change careers.” – Farahlys F., Graphic Design Undergraduate Certificate student Head to the Penn Foster Student Community to read more from students who chose to boost their confidence with Penn Foster. If you think furthering your education can do the same for you, learn more about Penn Foster here.
We keep a extensive course of action for picking authors to sign up for our teamessaysonline organd ultizing our support you get yourself a good quality guarantee, very good creating speed, confidentiality and continuous support service.